The goal of this event is to deplete the shared Sunder Star (world boss) HP together with all other players. After each battle in the gate, the damage that you did on the Sunder Star will be deducted from the overall HP. The damage you do will be counted in a daily ranking as well as in an overall ranking. And you can get rewards based on the daily ranking (most damage on Sunder Star per day) and on the overall ranking (based on top ranking of players that contributed the most damage to the world boss overall throughout the event period).
- You can enter the rift to the World Boss’s domain via the “Treacherous Domain” gate – the easy version of the boss fight can be entered on X-1 map, the normal version of the boss fight can be entered on X-8 map. When you exit the gate, you’ll be back on X-1 map (easy version) or X-8 map (normal version).
- Each day, you can enter the gate 5 times. Each time you enter, one attempt will be consumed no matter if you defeated the boss or not. You can mix your attempts between the 2 difficulties, but you only have 5 attempts in total.
- Once you’ve entered the gate, you’re not able to logout. If you close the Space Map, your ship remains idle in the gate. Upon coming back to the game, you can continue the battle if your ship wasn’t destroyed while you were away.
- If the server restarts while you’re in the gate, you will be kicked out to the respective X-1 / X-8 map (based on your difficulty). No damage done in the gate will be counted towards the Overworld Health or ranking and your total number of attempts will be the same as before the recent attempt. Also, no rewards will be given for the attempt!
- The event rewards will be given out depending on how far into the World Boss battle you managed to survive. The rewards will be calculated according to certain grades so that even low-level players who can’t contribute much damage to the boss will be rewarded for participating every day.
- After the Overworld Health is depleted, the Sunder Star’s difficulty tier will increase, and a new Overworld Health bar will be used. A higher difficulty tier will also result in higher rewards.
|TIER LEVEL||BATTLE COMPLETION % – REWARD|
The gate consists of 4 waves. In the gate on X-1, the Sunder Star has 2x less Hitpoints as on X-8.
|WAVE 1||You don’t have to destroy the aliens (Volatile Energy Reservers), you can wait. When the shield is gone, destroy Sunder Star.
In this wave, you can complete the objective with time.
|WAVE 2||Run away from the towers and rockets (don’t destroy them, it’s a waste of time), after about 30 seconds the force field will disappear and you can destroy the Sunder Star.|
|WAVE 3||Destroy the Sunder Star immediately. When the Sunder Star loses his shield, Warhead rocket will start flying from the top, watch out for them.|
|WAVE 4||Several Sunder Stars will spawn, find the alien with the most Hitpoints and destroy it.|