The portal to the group gate can be found on the X-3 map.
To jump into them, you need to create a group of at least three players.
The group leader jumps first to be able to open the instance, then within 5 minutes at least 2 more members should jump in.
If players don’t jump into the gate, the instance will be canceled and players will be moved to their company’s X-1 map.
To complete the gate, we need to destroy all the aliens inside the gate.
- After jumping into the gate, you find yourself in the lower left corner (1)
- To complete the gate, we need to destroy all aliens inside the gate and activate four relay station.
- In order to activate the relay station, you need to kill all aliens and then shoot at the station until the green indicator is loaded. After loading the first relay station, another one will appear and proceed in the same way until the fourth one.
- After activating all four relay stations, a Boss Century Falcon will appear, which we have to destroy.
- Each time when you load next relay stations, you can faster regenerate HP in the middle of the map.
- Aliens appear in specific places on the map (marked with blue circles) and when the real stations are loaded.
- When we die and the rest of the group are still inside, we can join them as long as we are still part of the group.
- If all members of the group die, we have 5 minutes to return, if we fail to return within this time, the gate will be lost and we will have to start it all over again.
- There is no final reward – for passing the gate, we get paid for killed aliens.
|MEMBERS AMOUNT||EXPERIENCE||HONOR POINTS||URIDIUM||CREDITS|
|The amount of aliens in the gate.|
|When Century Falcon appear, Vagrants also appears.|